It will definitely fix all sorts of software related issues on your device. This tool can also be used to upgrade or downgrade android versions of any ASUS mobile. Simply download ASUS flash tool installer and supporting firmware and follow the steps below to flash your ASUS device. The reason you should download Asus Zenfone Flash tool is to flash your device with stock firmware. The flash tools listed below work on all the devices of Zenfone series. This flash tool comes with a simple user interface, which means anyone can use it to flash stock firmware files on their Zenfone free all flash file downloads device. Just install this app on your computer, connect your device to it, and select the stock firmware file to launch the flashing process.
If you want to go even further and replace the device’s entire ROM with a customized one that removes most of the pre-installed software (about 700MB worth), you can do that as well. Whatever path you want to take, I’ll be covering the steps in this article.
- You can only filter the web via pre-determined categories and the way Asus defines categories for web filtering is a bit vague.
- But due to some reason you want to go back and unroot the phone.
- It doesn’t have any modification, and it is the cleanest ROM which can be found on Google’s Pixel devices.
- ASUS have their budget phones with premium exteriors.
- We have how to’s on rooting, loading ROMs, and tons of other tips and tricks for your specific device or for Android devices in general!
- For instance, if you want to sell your phone or submit it for an RMA claim (repair under official warranty).
Asus’s gaming routers can work for general home networking needs. By default, the game-related features are turned off. On top of the standard feature set above, certain Asus routers also have extra features geared toward online gaming. ASUSWRT is currently the best stock router firmware available (our opinion), and comes pre-installed on all routers mentioned in this article. Asus’s line of next-gen AX routers offer a huge performance bump over ‘AC’ router models, and pricing is actually quite reasonable.
- It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality.
- You need Computer, flash tool, flash file, USB drivers, and USB cable to flash with this method.
- If you want to download the latest version of flash tools then move to download section here.
- I am always keen to know new things about smartphone software’s and hardware’s, So that I can provide solutions to user’s facing different problems.
So, it would be best if you flash GApps separately in order to use the Google application such as Play Store. The team “MSM Xtended” is here with a new era of Android. They have tried their best to blend it with all available options, features, and stability of different custom ROMs into one for a better user experience. Here you can download the latest Stock ROM or Firmware file for your Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1 Android phone. If above methods did not work, Follow this guide Asus Hard Reset to wipe all data.